· Project manages retention efforts, including site visits, providing product expertise, facilitating activities with Support, and working with customers to expand product adoption.
· Serves as a trusted advisor to our customers by deeply understanding their needs and maintaining regular communication with them.
· Maintains a deep understanding of ExLibris, a ProQuest Company, products and encourages customers to adopt the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
· Communicates improvements and outcomes of action plans for each customer.
· Works with Marketing and Product Management to assemble and create regular consistent content for both Summon and Primo, including email communications and webinars that can be deployed across regions.
· Surfaces and shares customer success stories.
Successful candidates must have:
· Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a customer facing role, including the ability to manage customer escalations and negotiate resolution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Summon (preferred) or Primo.
· Must be able to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility quickly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ideal candidates would have:
· Masters’ degree in Library Science or equivalent work experience.
· Knowledge of library industry customers and their unique needs and challenges.
· Understanding of discovery systems, including benefits and key features.
While other companies might say they value work/life balance, ProQuest lives it. Our work environment is casual, we have great benefits and working hours are flexible. Join ProQuest today!
If you have questions or require application assistance due to a disability, please contact ProQuest Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours. If you have difficulty participating in the online application process due to a disability, please identify such, when contacting us and every effort will be made to accommodate your request for reasonable accommodation.