- Manages the timeline and resources to deliver against project plans and Statement of Work (SOWs) for new customer integrations/implementations.
- Perform Ex Libris product configuration, based on customer’s requirements
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues and requests, provide first line support to customers
- Interpret and understand customer requirements and workflows and translate into Ex Libris solutions
- Provide product training to customers, via Web-based or on-site training
- Coordinate extensively with other Ex Libris teams including Cloud Services, Installation, Support, Sales and Product Management
- Use defined procedures and systems to manage and document implementation tasks
- Ensures customer success, by providing both reactive support and pro-active services to enable the customer to successfully implement and deploy product solutions.
- Mitigates technical dependencies and roadblocks to ensure a successful implementation and deployment.
- Serves as first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and provides technical oversight and leadership for resolution.
- Provides customers with technical product advice during requirements definition and product discussions by working in partnership with remote development team
- Supports Sales teams in pre-sales demonstrations and technical discussions
- Maintains a high level of awareness and ability to demonstrate all aspects of the campusM solution.
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in related field, such as Computer Science, plus at least 2 years’ related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies
- Customer service experience in a business/technical setting is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to manage several complex tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
To submit your application please click here
If you have questions or require application assistance due to a disability, please contact ProQuest Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours. If you have difficulty participating in the online application process due to a disability, please identify such, when contacting us and every effort will be made to accommodate your request for reasonable accommodation.