Sam Kamin, Corporate Training Manger, Ex Libris
The Ex Libris Corporate Training Services team has been working hard over the last few months to launch the new Learning Center. The Learning Center provides customers with round-the-clock access to a wide range of lessons on different aspects of the Ex Libris product suite, augmenting onsite or Web-based training that customer organizations receive upon implementing a new Ex Libris solution.
The types of lessons available include the following and more:
- Initial training for libraries with a new installation
- Refresher courses and more advanced training for staff members that have already had initial training
- “How to” lessons, which focus on a specific topic or advanced feature
- “What’s new?” lessons, which deal with service packs and new version features
- General training that provides an overview of a product’s purposes and capabilities. These courses generally are less technical in nature.
The Learning Center is online 24/7 with an ever-growing repository of interactive lessons. A subscription to the Learning Center will enable your institution to access the knowledge that will turn your novice users into experts who will know how to maximize the capabilities of your Ex Libris solutions.
The Learning Center is based on the popular Moodle learning management system, familiar to millions of users worldwide.
To find out more and to register for the Learning Center, visit http://www.exlibrisgroup.com/category/LearningCenter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.