Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Manager plays a critical role in maintaining successful client relationships, managing renewals, driving incremental revenue and providing invaluable cross-functional perspective on product and process improvements to the client experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Nurtures account retention and portfolios by proactively engaging with clients to gain insight, communicate new and improved product functionality, identify opportunities, and foster add-ons and upselling.
Clearly and compellingly articulates the ProQuest value proposition through update sessions, phone calls, webinars, and other client communication venues.
- Associates’ degree or higher, plus at least 5 years’ related experience in inside sales or customer service, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of consultative selling and strategic account management.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills; fluency in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills, with ability to maintain professional demeanor under pressure.
- Creative problem solver and decision maker, with enthusiasm and focus to reach positive outcomes.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, making decisions based on data and good judgment and drawing on resources to support decision making when appropriate.
- Ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and draw meaningful conclusions and action plans from data.
- Capacity to learn and effectively utilize SalesForce.com and other programs relevant to the role.
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
Advanced degree in Library Science.
Fluency in languages other than English.
Strong working knowledge of SalesForce.com.
Other important information about this position:
- This position may be located in a corporate office or remote location, subject to business needs.
- Occasional travel is required.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
If you have questions or require application assistance due to a disability, please contact ProQuest Human Resources at email@example.com during normal business hours. If you have difficulty participating in the online application process due to a disability, please identify such, when contacting us and every effort will be made to accommodate your request for reasonable accommodation.