- Article: Muntoni Sandro, Cocco Pierluigi, Aru Gabriella, Cucca Francesco, Muntoni Sergio. Nutritional factors and worldwide incidence of childhood type 1 diabetes. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, v. 71, n6 (2000): 1525-1529. ISSN 0002-9165
- Article: Georg-Kraemer JE, Mundstock EC, Cavalli-Mollina S. Developmental Expression of Amylases During Barley Malting. Journal of Cereal Science, v. 33, n3: 279-288. ISSN 0733-5210
- Article: Heckman, James J. Causal Parameters and Policy Analysis in Economics: A Twentieth Century Retrospective. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, v. 115, n1 (2000): 45-97. ISSN 0033-5533
- Book: Krugman, Paul. The Return of Depression Economics. Norton, 1999. ISBN 0-393-04839-X
Choose an SFX server:
- Citation with DOI: Desyatnikov, Anton, et al. Erratum: Three-dimensional spinning solitons in dispersive media with the cubic-quintic nonlinearity. Physical Review E (2000) v. 62, n1: 1457. ISSN 1063-651X. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.62.1457.
- Citation with DOI: Moll, JR. Attractive Interhelical Electrostatic Interactions in the Proline- and Acidic-rich Region (PAR) Leucine Zipper Subfamily Preclude Heterodimerization with Other Basic Leucine Zipper Subfamilies. Journal of Biological Chemistry (2000) v. 275, n44: 34826. ISSN 0021-9258. DOI 10.1074/jbc.M004545200.
For each article which has a DOI assigned to it, you can view services provided by two different SFX servers using the DOI as an identifier in the OpenURL, as well as the default article link provided by the DOI resolver. See DOI/CrossRef and the OpenURL for more information on this exciting SFX capability to localize links and take into account the user's context. If no SFX server is selected, then the DOI link is resolved by the default Handle server.
Via the CookiePusher mechanism, the DOI proxy server is informed about the existence of an alternative resolver (in these examples, the University of Ghent or Ex Libris SFX servers). When it receives the DOI request, it redirects the user to the appropriate resolver, which, using the DOI as an identifier, queries the CrossRef database for additional metadata (author name, volume, issue, page, etc.). The SFX server then can use this information to create localized services in addition to linking to the full text of the article.