Clustering, Accessibility, and More!
Reach Out and Discover with MetaLib Version 4.00
Exciting new features enable users to find the information they need — anytime, anyplace!
MetaLib® Version 4.00 further enhances the user experience by providing exciting new tools that enable users to easily find the information they need, when they need it, from any place. The ideal tool for both novice and expert researchers, Version 4.00 incorporates these innovative features:
- Topic clusters and author, date, and journal title facets to provide users with a powerful new navigation tool
- The fully accessible user interface ensures MetaLib is accessible to as many users as possible regardless of challenges they face
- Enhanced interoperability capabilities of the MetaLib X-Server offer libraries even more options for integrating MetaLib into their own environments
- Direct access to the SFX® A-Z list of journals through the MetaLib user interface enables users to take advantage of advanced SFX search functionality, browsing options, and pre-assigned or local e-journal categories
- Expansion of the MetaLib KnowledgeBase enables users to access a variety of new resources of global and regional interest
Karen Groves, MetaLib Product Manager, Ex Libris
How can you participate in the Webinar?
To participate in the webinar all you need is a networked computer with a sound card and speakers. Both audio and video will be delivered directly to your computer over the Internet.
Register to view the recording of this session today!
For questions about the Webinar or registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.